[Koha] Deleting the installation sample library file

Paul A paul.a at aandc.org
Tue Nov 2 09:03:43 NZDT 2010

"Easiest way to do it, is to drop and recreate the database"...

Chris - thanks for replying. I am pretty certain that koha-admin will allow
me to recreate, but how do I "drop" the existing database? Example: I have
deleted all "branches" but cannot delete the "Centreville"; I have renamed
it, but cannot modify the branch code. All our tests on Marc imports, users,
staff, keep showing up; etc, etc.

I realize that a "delete my whole structure" might be a dangerous "in
production" command for Koha - but that is what I need now - to start with a
clean slate. Do I have to do a complete re-install without the test/sample
file?

Many thanks and regards
Paul
"Tired old sys-admin"