[Koha] [koha 3.2] oai-pmh problem

Nitesh Rijal rijal.it at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 21:12:36 NZDT 2010

Hello all.

I have recently installed KOHA 3.2 in Ubuntu 10.10.

Today I figured out that there is some problem with my OAI server.

In another system installed in my public server having KOHA 3.0.6 and Ubuntu
10.04 there is no problem with the same thing.

The problem is that after turning on the OAI server and giving a proper
oai-archive-id I hit this in the browser:

http://localhost/cgi-bin/koha/oai.pl?verb=ListIdentifiers&metadataPrefix=oai_dc

This gave me this output:

<OAI-PMH xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/2.0/
> http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/2.0/OAI-PMH.xsd">

 <responseDate>2010-11-01T07:28:21Z</responseDate>

<request verb="ListIdentifiers" metadataPrefix="oai_dc">
> http://localhost/cgi-bin/koha/oai.pl</request>

 <ListIdentifiers/>

</OAI-PMH>

While there are 20 records in my catalogue.

Moreover, when I try the same in my public server at

http://202.70.88.11:8000/cgi-bin/koha/oai.pl?verb=ListIdentifiers&metadataPrefix=oai_dc

I can see all the records listed.

The problem is similar with the "GetRecord" verb as well.

What may be the problem?

Please Help.

Regards.

--