[Koha] changes in code doesnot appear

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Mon May 31 21:04:52 NZST 2010

 On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 1:55 PM, Nitesh Rijal <rijal.it at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 1:16 AM, Koustubha Kale <kmkale at anantcorp.com>wrote:
>

>> On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 1:25 PM, Nitesh Rijal <rijal.it at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry, but I still did not understand what do you mean by "Dev Install".
>>> I have installed KOHA 3.0.3 from source in Debian Lenny.
>>>

>> When you run perl Makefile.PL at the start of Koha installation the first
>> question asked is Installation mode (dev, single, standard)
>>

> Here I used default, its dev i guess

The default is standard which is what you seem to have..

>>> I have changed the files in
>>> "/usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/prog/en/modules/" and in intranet as
>>> well. The same code is working in LIVE server, but I took days to be
>>> working. I don't know why is it taking so long for the codes to be working.
>>>
>>> Please reply.
>>>

>> Off the top of the head..
>> 1) restart your apache server and also check for any errors shown in your
>> Koha logs.
>> 2) check if the code is mistakenly nested in the wrong <TMPL_IF> block.
>> 3) If both the above fail, show us the code and your apache config
>>
>> I restarted the apache server, it showed no error.
> I have checked the code, there is no <TMPL_IF> in my added code.
> Which files should I send you? I have attached the detail.tmpl and
> detail.pl.
>
> Please tell me what else should I send?

I may be in over my head already but here goes..

You seem to have a <!-- TMPL_IF NAME="fulltext" -->
but no corresponding fulltext added to $template->param( in detail.pl
Is it added as a syspref perhaps or defined somewhere else?

And this is more suited for koha-devel IMHO..

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
        Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2