[Koha] changes in code doesnot appear

Nitesh Rijal rijal.it at gmail.com
Mon May 31 19:13:39 NZST 2010

Hello all.

I have recently added few lines in code base of KOHA 3.0.3. When I change
the file and save it, the changes doesnot appear in the web preview. I have
tried clearing all the cache and restarted the system several times, but
still there is no change.

Does KOHA itself cache its template, or is there something else I need to
look at?
I had faced the similar problem few months back when I created a patch of
the changes I had made and then applied the patch in other system, there was
no change, but after few restarts, its appeared there.

I'm wondering why does the changes doesn't appear and if they do why do they
take such a long time.

Its a minor problem but its troubling me because I cannot make and verify
quick chages in KOHA.

Please help.

--
Nitesh Rijal