[Koha] Koha Error

Cornelius Simba catsimba at gmail.com
Fri May 28 21:56:40 NZST 2010

Dear all,

I have recently installed Koha LMS for my library. I have encountered
various errors when entering the records to the system. I managed to
solve some problems but I sitll have one which I have tried to solve
but in vain. When I save the record of an item entred into the system,
the system displays the following message:

The following fatal error has occurred:
Tag " " is not a valid tag. at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm line 2036
Apache	Server version: Apache/2.2.12 (Ubuntu) Server built: Nov 12
2009 22:49:46
Koha	3.00.05.003
Koha DB	3.0005003
MySQL	mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.1.37, for debian-linux-gnu (i486)
using EditLine wrapper
OS	Linux kohasvr 2.6.31-19-generic #56-Ubuntu SMP Thu Jan 28 01:26:53
UTC 2010 i686
Perl	5.010000

Will you kindly help me to fix this problem so that I continue
entering records in my system.

Looking forward for you assistance in this matter.

Cornelius Simba
Director of Library and Information Services
Tumaini University, Iringa University College Library
P.O. Box 200
Iringa
Tanzania