[Koha] Koha ScriptAlias Work around?

Dwayne Collins dcollins at prcsa.ca
Thu May 27 08:53:27 NZST 2010

Hi Reed,

Thanks for the suggestion; it was one of the options I was thinking
about; although I'll be honest when I say my skills with htaccess leave
a bit to be desired.

The other option I was considering was changing the installation
preferences so that the scripts were installed in the cgi-bin/koha
directory rather than having to have any redirects at all, I'm weary to
do this, though, without a clear idea of why the redirects used in the
koha-httpd.conf file were put in place to begin with.

My host provider is Bluehost.com. I've been reading the list for awhile
and many people seem to run into difficulties trying to get a Koha
install to work with them.

Cheers,
Dwayne