[Koha] Using PC Cop with Koha

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Wed May 26 08:08:38 NZST 2010

Ahh so it's using Koha as the authentication method for PC Cop,  I think I
recall this has been done before, I'll search my mail archive and get back
to you.

Chris

> > We are using LEK, but would be interested in hearing from anyone who
> > knows how Koha and PC...
Since Koha is web-based, it's the same as any other web site which
requires a login and password: Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Facebook, etc.

What would you want PC Cop to do with Koha differently from any of
those other sites?

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries

Kathleen D. Rippel
Dept. Head/Consultant--Resource Sharing and Access ;
Pathfinder Central (Mana...