[Koha] Solved: Re: Koha virtualhost on apache2 (openSUSE 11.2) Issue

Andi Sugandi andisugandi at gmail.com
Tue May 25 14:54:03 NZST 2010

On 5/21/10, Tomas Cohen Arazi <tomascohen at gmail.com> wrote:

> The problem seems to be that your install is using IP based virtual
> hosts.

Yes, there is already (triggered automatically by Koha installation?)
file named: ip-based_vhosts.conf in /etc/apache2/vhosts.d directory.

So I shouldn't have created a symbolic link to the
/etc/koha/koha-httpd.conf file in the /etc/apache2/vhosts.d directory
(as wiki said) right?

http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=opensuse_11.0

>> The (temporary) work-arround is to change the default port (80) of the
>> OPAC-Koha Sever to another port-number, so I can access other
>> web-based application in the server through default apache-port
>> number.

Yes, you're absolutely right, doing my last work-around will produce this error:

http://andi.opensuse-id.org/uploads/koha-opac-error-log

Thanks.

Best regards,
--
Andi Sugandi, openSUSE-Id Team, openSUSE Ambassador
Bandung, Indonesia