[Koha] Setting up federated search (Now trying OAI)

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Sun May 23 02:19:58 NZST 2010

Hello Frederic,

--- On Sat, 5/22/10, Frederic Demians <frederic at tamil.fr> wrote:

> From: Frederic Demians <frederic at tamil.fr>
> Subject: Re: [Koha] Setting up federated search (Now trying OAI)
> To: "Olugbenga Adara" <gbengaadara at yahoo.com>
> Cc: koha at lists.katipo.co.nz
> Date: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 12:32 PM
>
> > Can anyone suggest the right URL to use here to me? I
> am running 3.05
> > and I've enabled the oai.pmh server in the system
> preferences. Thanks
> >

> http://my-opac-url/cgi-bin/koha/oai.pl
>
> --
Thanks. i tried http://192.116.1.254:7000/cgi-bin/koha/oai.pl, where 192.116.1.254 is my OPAC url. When i click on the fetch archive metadata  button, the metadata format textbox gets populated with marc and dublin core. However when i click save i get the error

    * The specified OAI URL is not valid. Please check the URL and try again.

I did also try with oai2.pl with similar result.

What am i doing wrong please?

Thanks