[Koha] [Koha-devel] The Great Bugzilla move

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Sat May 22 15:18:55 NZST 2010

I notice that it has been re-enabled now, and my admin access revoked.
I also note the old wiki has had the link to the new wiki removed, and
my account there has been deleted.

So just to avoid confusion, http://bugs.koha-community.org is the
bugzilla that I will be using as elected release manager for the 3.4
release.
I will of course be making use of the other .koha-comunity.org sites
too. If anyone would like a shell account on the machine running
download or bugs please let me know.

I will be writing a tutorial on how you can now interact with the new
bugzilla using email. And will post that on
http://wiki.koha-community.org

Thanks

Chris