[Koha] Koha/Evergreen feature compare

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Fri May 21 02:41:15 NZST 2010

Hi All,

I'm opening this up to the larger community for your feedback.  I've been
working with a smallish group of people to get a Koha and Evergreen feature
listing completed.  It is done using Drupal so it is very flexible,
relatively easy to edit, but not that easy to add new features.

You can see it here:  http://rscel.org/features and here
http://os-ol/features

The small group I've been working with has edit privileges and I'm willing
to add other editors if a few more people are interested.  Let me know.
Any registered user of the os-ol.org website (and soon rscel.org too) can
request that features be added to the list.

I'm hoping, for now, that those of you very familiar with the features of
the two current versions of Koha 3.2 and Evergreen 1.6 will look over what
we've got listed and send me any corrections, suggest important features to
list, and otherwise help me make this a thorough listing that helps people
understand what is there in the product(s) today and what isn't.

Once this is fleshed out and I have some assurances that we have it right, I
will make the pages public and linked to via the menu-ing systems of each of
those sites.  These pages will not (and do not now) require registration to
view.

Lori Ayre