[Koha] Switching from non-zebra to zebra

Amber Bole aabole at gmail.com
Thu May 20 14:58:13 NZST 2010

Hi there - I've inherited a mid-size volunteer run genealogy library server
running koha 3.0.  There are approx 9000 books, and people are starting to
complain about non-zebra.  I would like to switch over to zebra, but
whenever I try to run the rebuild_zebra.pl script, I get the warning:

[warn] Record didn't contain match fields in (bib1, Local-number)
(and then it stops)

I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this warning/error.   If it is just a
warning, why does it stop at that point?   If it's an error, can someone
give me an idea where to start looking for what it means?

Thanks in advance,

Amber