[Koha] Tutorial: Using the KOHA catalog

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Thu May 20 09:02:27 NZST 2010

The training materials on the NEKLS site are all tutorials - and the
videos are tutorials as well - so while the manual isn't a tutorial -
the links on other docs have lots of tutorials.

And the manual itself is written the same way i did the training so
many have used it to create their tutorials.

Nicole