[Koha] Tutorial: Using the KOHA catalog

Barbara Keef bkeef at windham.lib.me.us
Thu May 20 08:32:47 NZST 2010

Thanks, Lori for your comment.  The tutorials are good, but we were looking for something like the most common questions asked by our users and the easiest and most accurate way to get to the answers.  Questions such as "What's the latest James Patterson book your library has?  What children's books are about boys sharing an adventure?

Are your generic training exercises along those lines?

Thanks!

Barbara