[Koha] Retraction - Koha

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Mon May 17 10:12:16 NZST 2010

Hi Bob,

I appreciated you voicing the sentiments that so many of us feel. Sean
has indicated that he prefers open dialogue and really does want to
'fix' this relationship going forward. I am he will accept the comments
with an open mind, and anyway your comments are merely a succinct
summary of what he will have been able to glean from even an hours
reading of blogs, on line articles, discussion lists and irc logs. Don't
beat yourself up :)

Cheers Jo.