[Koha] Introduction - Sean McIntyre

Sean McIntyre smcintyre at ptfs.com
Sat May 15 23:41:56 NZST 2010

Chris,

Thanks for the nice welcome.  I too am optimistic that as we move past
the acquisition and the flurry of activities and statements surrounding
it we can establish a closer trust relationship with the Koha Community
as a whole.

Looking forward to working with you and Colin as we all move forward
together.

Best,
Sean