[Koha] ldap

Anselm Olweny aolweny at gmail.com
Sat May 15 00:18:40 NZST 2010

Dear Luis,

As Ian suggests you will find the instructions toward the end of the
Auth_with_ldap file. You will find this file in  koha/lib/C4.

At the time I implemented this I recall we had to edit the Auth_with_ldap.pm
file (see http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2009-September/020177.html)
I am not sure whether changes have been made to the current koha package but
one significant thing I had to do in our network to make the authentication
work was to grant the Active directory users logon permissions on the
computer hosting Active directory.

Thanks

Anselm