[Koha] Circ stats & deleting records

Susan Bennett susan.bennett at geaugalibrary.info
Thu May 13 06:39:16 NZST 2010

This explains some of the results I've been getting for month end circ
reports! Any suggestions on how to modify the following SQL to query items
and deleteditems? What would the JOIN be?

SELECT items.ccode AS Collection, COUNT( statistics.itemnumber ) AS Count,
Branch AS BRANCH FROM statistics LEFT JOIN items ON (statistics.itemnumber =
items.itemnumber) WHERE statistics.type IN ('issue')  AND
year(statistics.datetime) = '__YEAR__' and month(statistics.datetime) =
'__MONTH__' GROUP BY branch, items.ccode

Any help would be appreciation!

Susan Bennett
ILS System Administrator
Geauga County Public Library