[Koha] Circ stats & deleting records

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Thu May 13 05:58:26 NZST 2010

> If we choose to delete records for items that are lost, withdrawn,
> etc., are the associated circulation statistics deleted from the
> database as well?

No, those items' transactions will remain in the statistics table.
What you'll need to remember when tracking those statistics is that if
you want to pull information about those deleted items along with the
statistical data (e.g. how many DVDs you circulated in 2006), you'll
have to query both the items table *and* the deleteditems table.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries