[Koha] SIP2/OpenNCIP development (was AGPLv3 discussion)

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Thu May 13 05:56:25 NZST 2010

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 8:53 AM, David Schuster <dschust1 at tx.rr.com> wrote:

> So is someone going to take this to Georgia Public Library Service and ask
> permission?
>
> Seems like this would be a GREAT opportunity and Evergreen/Equinox already
> has a relationship with them it should be an Evergreen group making the
> request with Support from the Koha Community?

There are no license issues from the EG point of view, because the code is
not distributed as part of EG.  So any relicense requests should probably
still originate from Koha, covering at least the reimplementation currently
distributed as part of Koha, and preferably the whole project codebase.

I wrote author and maintainer David Fiander re: my git repo, but I didn't
get into anything about licensing.   Conceptually, that's separate from and
unrelated to the work I'm doing now.

--joe