[Koha] Authority control

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Thu May 13 02:38:11 NZST 2010

>“Can't locate object method "new_from_bib_field" via package "C4::Heading"
(perhaps you forgot to load "C4::Heading"?) at /etc/perl/C4/Biblio.pm line
443.”   Does anyone know what this means?  Is this link_bibs utility even a
viable option?

Dunno about viability but to get rid of the error you need to export your
per5lib thus..

sudo KOHA_CONF=/etc/koha/koha-conf.xml PERL5LIB=/usr/share/koha/lib
/path/to/link_bibs_to_authorities.pl

Adjust the paths above as per your setup..

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
        Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2