[Koha] Changes not getting reflected on OPAC page on changing of net connection[ip addr].

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Sun May 9 18:13:11 NZST 2010

Can you show the rest of the configuration in the opac section of your
koha-httpd.conf?
I suspect you are looking at two different locations and thats why changes
in one location are not seen as web server is serving pages from the other.
Did you install from a live CD?
Also Did you remove the proxy settings from your browser?

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
        Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2