[Koha] production mode - trapped fatal error

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Fri May 7 02:11:53 NZST 2010

Rekha,
Have you looked at this?

http://old.nabble.com/production-mode---trapped-fatal-error-:-huh----td19272321.html

Also if thats not it can you see whats it saying in the error logs?

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
        Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2