[Koha] Is your Koha 3 slow or fast?

Marty ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 13:17:46 NZST 2010

I really would like to know some reaction times for Koha 3.

Our installation seems to take a minimum of 6 seconds for any operation - type in the name of a patron, it will take between 6 and 10 seconds to show up on screen. That time seems to be standard for most operations.

In general it seems sluggish at best. I'd like to have some indication of how fast other installations are, if possible in a comparable configuration.

We are running Koha 3.00.05 with Zebra on Debian Lenny, on a Pentium 4 box.

Marty