[Koha] [LibLime-Users] Koha OverDrive and SIP2

Susan Bennett susan.bennett at geaugalibrary.info
Wed May 5 05:54:09 NZST 2010

We are on LLEK and get Overdrive books. We use the SIP2 connection to
validated patrons. Putting the e-items in the catalog is a multi-step
process. We download the Marc files from Overdrive - edit them with MarcEdit
to add the 952 (items) tags, otherwise they wont show up in the OPAC, and
then stage and import with items. LibLime setup the SIP connection for us
and I have a couple of very basic scripts for editing the marc records. It
was fairly easy to setup. Feel free to contact me directly if you need more
information.

Susan Bennett
ILS System Administrator
Geauga County Public Library