[Koha] Amazon Questions

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed May 5 03:51:21 NZST 2010

Hi all,

I have some questions about Amazon Content. I'm working on a test dev
system on Debian and have all of the Amazon preferences turned on.  I
have entered my associate ID and my private key as is required, but
only cover images are showing for me.  At first I thought it was the
slash that was in my private key that was causing an issue so I had
Amazon generate a new code and it too did nothing to get additional
content to show.  I'm up for any suggestions - maybe my system is set
up funny or someone else is having the same issues as I am.

Nicole