[Koha] z395_search.pl takes 20 seconds to retrieve data based on an ISBN

Ted Lawless lawlesst at gmail.com
Wed May 5 00:38:38 NZST 2010

Susan,

Assuming you have the Yaz-client installed, you can connect to OCLC like this:

~$yaz-client zcat.oclc.org:210/olucworldcat -u username/password

If successful, this will report something like below and take you to
the yaz prompt:

Authentication set to Open (user/password)
Connecting...OK.
Sent initrequest.
Connection accepted by v3 target.

Then from the Yaz prompt: