[Koha] Headings don’t link to pages containing records with those headings

MiguelSB miguelsbaptista at gmail.com
Tue May 4 07:46:06 NZST 2010

Hi, I am having the following problem: I am using Unimarc and while subfield
700$a (entry element of Primary Intellectual Responsibility) and subfield
610$a data (Uncontrolled Subject Terms)  link to pages that have records
with either that author or that subject (in the 700 field case, the URL ends
with: opac-search.pl?q=au:Author name), the subfields 701$a (Alternative
Intellectual Responsibility) and  702$a aren’t linking to pages that have
records with those authors, and the subfield 606$a (Topical Name Used as
Subject) isn’t linking to pages that have records with that subject. In the
701 field case, the URL ends with: opac-search.pl?q=an:8 and links to a page
that has no results. I chose the same subject thesaurus for the 606$a and
the 610$a subfields and the same author thesaurus for the 700$a, the 701$a
and the 702$a subfields and, I really I don’t understand why this is
happening. Could you please help me? Thank you very much. Best regards,
Miguel