[Koha] Building search widget

Lenora Oftedahl OFTL at critfc.org
Wed Mar 31 11:16:34 NZDT 2010

OK. I've got nothing except the WordPress plugins for a search widget.  I used Firebug in Firefox to copy the code from Butte Silver Bow (thanx Lee), but my button does not look like their button.  Same results in Firefox & IExplorer.

I got a border around the 'box', but would like the nice look and feel from BSB Public Library.  http://www.buttepubliclibrary.info  left side of page.

http://www.fishlib.org  in the center column.

Would a kind soul please tell me what code I'm missing?

Lenora

Lenora A. Oftedahl
StreamNet Regional Librarian
Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission
http://www.fishlib.org