[Koha] Question

Paula Corman Paula.Corman at themim.org
Tue Mar 30 06:54:57 NZDT 2010

Hello

I am a new user of KOHA who is trying to set up a research library for a new museum opening in Phoenix, Arizona, USA.  My problems are multiple:

1.       I am untrained in MARC since MARC was not around when I graduated from library school although I have been valiantly reading MARC how-tos.

2.       I do not have KOHA presently available to me.

3.       I am encountering many questions about both MARC and KOHA as I work and so I am hoping that you kind people can give me answers.

One of my questions is this:  I have encountered a few Library of Congress records that contain typos.  How would I correct those records for my own library?

PF Corman