[Koha] Journal articles and analytical records

Zeno Tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Tue Mar 30 03:37:25 NZDT 2010

Dear Jared Camins-Esakov,

>Like so:
>
>Child record:
>=773  \\$tCataloging & Classification Quarterly$x0163-9374$gVol. 38, no. 1
>(2004)
>
>Parent record (the 997$x is ANS local-use):
>=022  \\$a0163-9374
>=245  \\$aCataloging & Classification Quarterly
>=997  \\$x1
>
>In the OPAC:
>If 997$x==1 Then: <a href="opac-search.pl?q=issn:022">Search for child
>records</a>

but do you create a record for every issue ?
Do you add TOC and abstratcs in every issue ?

Because the standard, for me, is to create only one bibliographic record,
add an item for every issue during the year and after one year I
collapse all items of the year
into only one item.

But I don't lend the issues of journals.

Bye

Zeno Tajoli
CILEA - Segrate (MI)
tajoliAT_SPAM_no_prendiATcilea.it