[Koha] Journal articles

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Tue Mar 30 01:40:47 NZDT 2010

Hi,

I'm working on linking between records. Our libraries catalog in our union catalog so our data contains 77x $w subfields and 001 with unique identifiers for linking. I will change the XSLT files so that links are displayed with at least a fallback to text links.

I saw that use of $x and $z is also common. I think this could perhaps be added in a second step.

Finding time has been a problem, but I hope I can submit some patches in about 2 weeks.

Katrin

--
Katrin Fischer
Bibliotheksservice-Zentrum Baden-Württemberg