[Koha] Journal articles and analytical records

Elaine Bradtke bradtke.e at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 30 00:27:42 NZDT 2010

Regarding the subfields in 773, I'm using $x  ISSN and $z ISBN when we
have this information, plus $o for the accession number of the item. A
lot of what we have doesn't have  International Standard numbers for
one reason or another, but it all has an accession number.
I haven't worried too much about the display at the moment, it seemed
to look ok in the test runs.
The one thing I couldn't get to function was a link between the 773
field and the parent item, but we're a bit behind in installing Koha
releases*, and this may work better in the newer ones.

Perhaps we should form a group on analytics and pool our information
and techniques?  With an idea of putting together a little wiki?

Thanks
Elaine
(*I work 2 days a week on this project, and my IT guru is a volunteer. . . )

--
Elaine