[Koha] SQL Report Help

Sharon Jackson sjackson at ashs.school.nz
Mon Mar 29 15:48:56 NZDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to run a report that gives me a list of the most popular DVDs for
the current month.  When I run the report, I get a list of DVDs that all
have an issue count of one,(which I know is not the case). And when I look
at the checkout history for DVDs that I know are popular -  some don't
appear on the list at all, and all have an issue count much higher than one
for that time period.
Any ideas/help would be much appreciated

SELECT biblio.title,biblio.author,COUNT(*) AS issuecount FROM
issues,biblio,items WHERE items.biblionumber = biblio.biblionumber AND
issues.itemnumber= items.itemnumber AND issues.issuedate > '2010-02-28' AND
items.itype='DVD' GROUP BY biblio.biblionumber ORDER BY issuecount DESC
LIMIT 20

thanks
Sharon

--