[Koha] Music notation or printed music - how to make it obvious

Elaine Bradtke bradtke.e at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 27 03:36:01 NZDT 2010

Nice icon!  I may need more info on what you've done to your XSLT
files at some point.
I'm warming to the idea of using the leader, as there is a bit of
reluctance on the part of the library director to create a Koha item
type = 'music'.
 But first, I've got to work out how our leader-less records can be
supplied with appropriate leaders (before or during conversion to
MARC).   Because our classification system doesn't neatly divide the
printed and manuscript music from the rest of the material, it will be
a challenge to do the right thing without individually editing every
blessed one of them.

Thanks!
Elaine

Elaine