[Koha] Amazon enhanced content issues - similar items displaying in staff client but not opac

Liz Rea lrea at nekls.org
Fri Mar 26 08:39:43 NZDT 2010

I also wonder if you have inputted your AWSPrivateKey, I believe reviews and similar items content from amazon now require this.

Just search the System Preferences for AWSPrivateKey. Of course, you will need to look up your key in your Amazon AWS account as well, to have something to put there. If you don't have an AWS account, or your vendor has set one up for you and you don't have access, they are free at http://aws.amazon.com, just remember that if you change your account, you will need to use your new account numbers in all Amazon associated system preferences.

Liz Rea
Northeast Kansas Library System