[Koha] Kia ora tatou Hello everyone

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Thu Mar 25 08:50:42 NZDT 2010

On 25 March 2010 06:37, Jos Black <jos.kohado at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi Greg
>
> Thanks for your kind words and support, and for your curiosity.
>
> I'm not based in NZ despite the Maori, but I do have an appreciation of
> indiginous languages as I work for a training provider in Wales, UK, so thought
> it might be nice to try out a little of Koha's birth language, of which I now
> know 4 words ;-)

Nau Mai, haere mai ki te whanau Koha. - Welcome to the Koha family

(Now you know a few more words in maori)

As for your documentation question, Nicole Engard is the documentation
manager, and Im sure she will get back to you shortly about the best
way to update the manual. Unfortunately she has been quite ill lately
but is on the mend.

Chris