[Koha] Advanced Search problems

Alejandro Tiraboschi altiraboschi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 06:01:34 NZDT 2010

Hi: When you specify that you’re searching, advanced search seeks on the
subfield 952$y. So, if you do not have items, the search returns 0 results.
 You can modify two templates in such a way that the criteria of search were
the subfield 942$c:

/usr/share/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/catalogue/advsearch.tmpl
/usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/prog/en/modules/opac-advsearch.tmpl

In these files you should change    * **mc-<!-- TMPL_VAR NAME="ccl" --**>*
   with       *itemtype*

If you filled this subfield (942$c), you will have what you want.

Alejandro Tiraboschi
FaMAF-UNC