[Koha] Kia ora tatou Hello everyone

gsl gsl at rhcl.org
Thu Mar 25 05:52:25 NZDT 2010

Jos:

Congratulations on your (in progress?) migration. I'm sure that very quickly you will get some responses to your question about documenting your search experiences.

I'm just a little curious about your library--your country (Kia ora tatou=maori, so NZ I presume) and city if you'd care to share that. The community is always interested in places Koha is being used.

Greg Lawson
Rolling Hills Consolidated Library
1912 N. Belt Highway
St. Joseph, MO 64506