[Koha] OPAC "lists"

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Wed Mar 24 06:13:45 NZDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 12:20 PM, Barbara Keef <bkeef at windham.lib.me.us> wrote:
> We are running LLEK version.

Well, that limit is hard coded on line 836 of C4/Auth.pm. It should at
least be a system preference.

Ordinarily changing the hard coded limit would be easy enough.
However, I'm not sure that will be of much help to you given the
closed-source version of Koha your hosted install is running.

Kind Regards,
Chris