[Koha] number of item records attached to a biblio record

Ian Walls ian.walls at bywatersolutions.com
Tue Mar 23 09:36:42 NZDT 2010

Linda,

There is no explicit limit to the number of items you can attach to a
bibliographic record, but if you attach enough of them, your MARC record
will exceed the maximum file size limit for the ISO-2709 standard, which
breaks indexing for that record.  I've found this occurs somewhere between
600 and 1000 items on a 'normal' bibliographic record.

Cheers,

-Ian Walls