[Koha] Circulation fine accessed by prior patron when item is already checked out

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Thu Mar 18 08:31:29 NZDT 2010

On 18 March 2010 06:47, Darrell Ulm <darrellulm at smfpl.org> wrote:

> OK, apparently this is bug 3487 (couldn't find it before).
>
> Any news on this? Also, is bugzilla still for the community release or for
> something else.

Bugzilla is for mainstream Koha. Keep using bugs.koha.org for now. I
am confident that with the Liblime sysadmin staff moving to PTFS, that
http://bugs.koha.org will be rock solid.

We may still wish to move it to bugs.koha-community.org, but I don't
see any urgency on that, we can wait and see how things play out.

Oh and pet peeve number 40101923 of mine, 'Community Release' ...
There is Koha which the whole of the  community develop (got the 105th
committer yesterday) and then there are other things.

Chris