[Koha] importing bibliographic records with system number

Weinheimer Jim j.weinheimer at aur.edu
Thu Mar 18 00:38:58 NZDT 2010

Hello,

I currently have Koha 2.2.7 and am having trouble moving my records into 3.0 because when I have tried to do bulkmarcimport, the bibids all change of course, and this throws off everything in the rest of my catalog.

If I change the bibid in the export to 910$a, it should work then? Because if it does, I'll be going with version 3 very quickly.

Thanks,

James Weinheimer  j.weinheimer at aur.edu
Director of Library and Information Services
The American University of Rome
via Pietro Roselli, 4
00153 Rome, Italy
voice- 011 39 06 58330919 ext. 258