[Koha] PTFS Acquisition of LibLime Reactivated and Completed (Wagner, Jane)

gsl gsl at rhcl.org
Wed Mar 17 09:04:37 NZDT 2010

I think if PTFS wants to host the site on their servers, that would be fine, and their support and contributions would be more than welcome, as it is now. "The Community" should control the site, however, as koha-community.org is controlled and managed now. That implies that the community should own the domain name koha.org. I don't see anything that changes the need to make forward progress with the HLT organizational effort, which could hold the domain ownership. If that doesn't happen, then koha-community.org will continue to be the Real Koha website. PTFS could still own liblime.com.

Greg Lawson
Rolling Hills Consolidated Library
1912 N. Belt Highway
St. Joseph, MO 64506