[Koha] Koha and EndNote

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Sat Mar 13 09:53:34 NZDT 2010

Hi!

I think the filetype most often associated with EndNote is RIS, which
is not in your list. However, a patch introducing support for RIS was
commited in september last year:
http://lists.koha.org/pipermail/koha-patches/2009-August/004307.html
http://lists.koha.org/pipermail/koha-patches/2009-August/004313.html
http://git.koha.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=Koha;a=commit;h=554c97bae73dafccdf3f9f2f572f1f3b9505e233

This patch is present in HEAD:
http://git.koha.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=Koha;a=blob;f=koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/prog/en/modules/opac-detail.tmpl;h=1716dc8a368a1de12177ab5e3f694b676f54c98a;hb=HEAD#l817
(line 828)
but not in the stable branch:
http://git.koha.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=Koha;a=blob;f=koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/prog/en/modules/opac-detail.tmpl;h=070f9c36210035b613f32bccfb726c05bac5ec66;hb=v3.00.05#l602

Upgrading to HEAD or waiting for the stable 3.2 should enable this option.

Regards,
Magnus Enger
libriotech.no