[Koha] Urgent Request - Duplicate Titles on the OPAC

Akin Adigun akinomatics at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 20:31:26 NZDT 2010

Kindly help!!!

I am using koha 3.0.1
on open suse 11.1 and nozebra. I noticed that koha is dupilcating titles on the
OPAC search. The books under each duplicate are the same (same barcode and
other marc field). I check the biblio table at the backend on the database (mysql) and find just
one instance of the title. I also use the catalogue search I found that only
one instance of the record. I rebuild the index by running the
./rebuild_nozebra in the migration_tools and the situation remain the same. Any
help will be appreciated.

Thanks