[Koha] Koha 3 Check-out process?

David M. Bucknell david at intknowledge.com
Wed Mar 10 02:40:04 NZDT 2010

Dear Owen,

Wow, excellent explanation.  Many thanks!  This puts our worries to
rest as we were, as you surmised, thinking that it was more like an
e-commerce system.

Thank you very much.

David

----- Message from oleonard at myacpl.org ---------
     Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 08:35:38 -0500
     From: Owen Leonard <oleonard at myacpl.org>
  Subject: Re: [Koha] Koha 3 Check-out process?
       To: david at intknowledge.com
       Cc: koha <koha at lists.katipo.co.nz>

----- End message from oleonard at myacpl.org -----

--
* Flossed.org -- Free and Open Schools -- Free and Open Minds
* IKN (International Knowledge Networks, Co., Ltd. Thailand)