[Koha] inventory - use barcode file - not working

Nelson Fredsell nelson at cfce.org.za
Wed Mar 10 03:52:23 NZDT 2010

I just tried a test in our catalog (LLEK). I saved the file as a
.txt, put a date last week, and everything worked fine.

What version of Koha are you using?

I wonder if I could track down the problem by looking at the *.pl script, or
the code behind the Submit button, although I'm not sure where to find this
info...  I'm guessing that there's an sql UPDATE query, than isn't working
for some reason.

Thanks!
Nelson

-----
Nelson Fredsell
nelsonf on Koha IRC
implementing a small, non-profit union catalogue
in Cape Town, South Africa