[Koha] Variety of questions about Koha installation

stefan herrkandera at gmx.ch
Tue Mar 9 09:39:53 NZDT 2010

While you installed Koha via the Webinterface you chose to install
"sample libraries and patrons." Thats why. You can get rid of them one
by one by the admin interface.
Question 2 is answered by solution 1.
When you catalogue a journal, I think, you can tell which issues are
available.
Backup at least the MARC by a cron.

Try using bulkimport instead. Me too, I experienced some problems by the
web interface.

Kind regards, Stefan