[Koha] Inquiry: Batch download e-books from Springer Databaseto KOHA with Marc-Records

Susan Bennett susan.bennett at geaugalibrary.info
Tue Mar 9 02:52:26 NZDT 2010

One possible problem to be aware of: In Koha the items need to be in the 952
tag of the marc- at least in the marc 21 flavor we are using. You may need
to edit the records the vendor supplies to include this local use tag. If
you don't there will be no items for the patrons to see. We do this with the
e-material records we import from Overdrive.

Susan Bennett
ILS System Administrator
Geauga County Public Library
440 286-6811 x 125